Trustee Recruitment – Treasurer
Contribute to robust governance for New Zealand’s leading international short film festival.
Show Me Shorts Film Festival Trust seeks to appoint a new Treasurer to our Trust Board. Join our small dedicated team of people who are passionate about film and New Zealand’s creative community.
Desired attributes of our new Trust Board member
- Chartered accountant
- Experience working with Xero
- Clear understanding of governance functions and principles
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A wide network of contacts, with the ability and desire to utilise them for the benefit of the festival
- Appreciation of the short film art form
- Values cultivating an internal organisational culture of innovation
Trustees are expected to offer three to four hours per month for governance matters as required, including participating in board meetings every two months, and key festival events in Auckland. The festival takes place in Spring each year.
Show Me Shorts Film Festival Trust is a charitable organisation, and being a Board Member is an unpaid position.
If you are interested in finding out more about Show Me Shorts, please visit www.showmeshorts.co.nz in the first instance.
If you have any questions or are interested in joining our Trust Board, please email an introductory letter and your CV to the Chair of the Board, Andrew Cornwell, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make an appointment as soon as we have found a suitable candidate – so please don’t hesitate to express your interest!