Quebecois Short Film Night
Show Me Shorts and the High Commission of Canada present an evening of Quebecois short films co-curated with Cine Tapis Rouge. Watch a selection of drama, documentary and animation from the rising stars of Canadian cinema.
There are six short films by top Canadian filmmakers:
- Je Finirai En Prison (I’ll End Up In Jail) directed by Alexandre Dostie
- King Lajoie directed by Joannie Lafrenière
- Les Profondeurs (The Depths) directed by Ariane Louis-Seize
- La Marche (The Walk) directed by Yoakim Bélanger
- De Sang Et D’Urine (Blood And Urine) directed by Julien Falardea
- Grounded (Enracinée) directed by Annie Leclerc
Screening in Auckland: 7pm Tuesday 25th May at The Kingslander, 470 New North Road, KingslandBook Auckland tickets here
Screening in Wellington: 7pm Wednesday 26th May at Southern Cross Garden Bar, 39 Abel Smith Street.Book Wellington tickets here
Language: French (with English subtitles)
Run Time: approx 71-minutes
Thank you to Cine Tapis Rouge for the films.