Portuguese Short Film Night
Show Me Shorts and the Embassy of Portugal present a night of visually compelling and award-winning short films from up and coming Portuguese filmmakers.
There are six short films by top Portuguese filmmakers:
- Cães que Ladram aos Pássaros (Dogs Barking at Birds) directed by Leonor Teles
- Entre Sombras (Between The Shadows) directed by Alice Guimarães and Mónica Santos
- Sagrada Família (Holy Family) directed by Margarida Lucas
- Viagem A Cabo Verde (Journey To Cape Verde) directed by José Miguel Ribeiro
- A Brief History of Princess X directed by Gabriel Abrantes
- Fado Lusitano directed by Abi Feijó
Thank you to Agencia (Portuguese Short Film Agency) for the films.
Screening in Auckland: 7pm Tuesday 15th June at The Kingslander, 470 New North Road, KingslandBook Auckland tickets here
Screening in Wellington: 7pm Wednesday 16th June at Southern Cross Garden Bar, 39 Abel Smith Street.Book Wellington tickets here
Screening in Christchurch: 7pm Thursday 17th June at Dux Central, 6 Poplar Street, Christchurch.Book Christchurch tickets here
Language: Portuguese (with English subtitles)
Run Time: approx 85-minutes