Lithuanian Short Film Night
Show Me Shorts in collaboration with the Lithuanian Film Festival, Lithuanian Society of New Zealand and Lithuanian Shorts present a collection of short films from top Lithuanian filmmakers. Discover stories of family, music, glamour and confession.
There are six short films:
- Pirmas Sekmadienis Po Pirmos Pilnaties (First Sunday After the First Full Moon) directed by Greta Griniūtė
- Vienas Gyvenimas (One Life) directed by Marija Stonytė
- Šeima (Family Unit) directed by Titas Laucius
- Motinos (Mothers) directed by Birutė Kapustinskaitė
- Limuzinas (Limousine) directed by Saulė Bliuvaitė
- Konsultacija (Advice) directed by Adas Burkšaitis
These are informal and fun events, and all are welcome. Seating will not be allocated, so first in best dressed. The bars will be open with food and drink available for purchase.
Wellington: 7pm Tuesday 5 April at Southern Cross Garden Bar, 39 Abel Smith Street.Book Wellington tickets here
Christchurch: 7pm Wednesday 6 April at Dux Central, 6 Poplar Street, Christchurch.Book Christchurch tickets here
Auckland: 7pm Thursday 7 April at The Kingslander, 470 New North Road, KingslandBook Auckland tickets here
On Demand: 9am Friday 8 April to 9pm Saturday 9 April at Show Me Shorts On DemandBook online tickets here
Language: Lithuanian (with English subtitles)
Run Time: approx 92-minutes
Rating: M Offensive language & sexual references
Thank you to Lithuanian Shorts for providing the films.
Thank you to Albert-Eden Local Board for supporting this project.