THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
Join us for a very special night out as we launch this year’s Show Me Shorts Film Festival. We will be screening short films that are making their world premiere! Be there to walk the pink carpet and celebrate short films and the people who make them. Meet the filmmakers as they introduce each film. Book early because this event may sell out.
Films screening are:
- Hāngī Pants directed by Jake Mokomoko (NZ, 13m, world premiere)
- Bambirak directed by Zamarin Wahdat (Germany, 14m, world premiere)
- Working Class directed by Kyan Krumdieck (NZ, 10m, world premiere)
- A Piece of Cake directed by The Bragg Brothers (US, 12m, NZ premiere)
- The Trick directed by Harry McNaughton and Natalie Medlock (NZ, 13m, world premiere)
- David directed by Zach Woods (US, 12m, NZ premiere)
- Frankie Jean and the Morning Star directed by Hannah Marshall (NZ, 17m, world premiere)
Time & Date: 8pm, Friday 2 October 2020
Location: ASB Waterfront Theatre, 138 Halsey St, Auckland Central
Tickets: $29 Adult/$25 Concession
Dress code: Party glam
Ticket holders are also invited to stay afterwards for informal networking with filmmakers and industry professionals. A cash bar will be open for drinks and snacks.