Danish Short Film Night
Show Me Shorts present a night of award-winning short films from up and coming Danish filmmakers.
There are six short films by top Danish filmmakers:
- OsWorld directed by Philip Hedegaard Povlsen
- 100.000 Acres of Pine directed by Jennifer Alice Wright
- Mellem Sten og et Hårdt Sted (Between a Rock and a Hard Place) directed by Mads Koudal
- What the Sea Forget directed by Martin Johannsen
- Embrace and the Touch of Skin directed by Sara Koppel
- Lidt Endnu (Just for Now) directed by Kristine Bidstrup
Screening in Auckland: 7pm Tuesday 24th August at The Kingslander, 470 New North Road, KingslandBook Auckland tickets here
Screening in Wellington: 7pm Wednesday 25th August at Southern Cross Garden Bar, 39 Abel Smith Street.Book Wellington tickets here
Screening in Christchurch: 7pm Thursday 26th August at Dux Central, 6 Poplar Street, Christchurch.Book Christchurch tickets here
Language: Danish (with English subtitles)
Run Time: approx 92-minutes
The rating/classification is R16
Thanks to the Copenhagen Short Film Festival for providing the films.